[Wolves] Oi Drinky

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 20:35:15 BST 2006

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adsweet/197106447/in/set-72157594218693664/

> Hannah and I got home and wondered what the hell was
> going on, bites galore!!
> you know what these are don't you? they're bloody
> flea bites, I've still got
> a massive one on my leg.

Ahh, no. These are from last year's set and the 2 you
can see are mine and Jenny's welts after we got home
from LRL paintball. The main one is the back of
Jenny's leg and the thumbnail is my back.

Heh, sorry to hear you've got fleas though Pete ;)

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.adamsweet.org