[Wolves] orange live box

Baza baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 2 22:08:34 BST 2006

On 2 Aug
> It does have port forwarding, it's hidden in
> Configuration->Advanced->Router. It also does UPnP, so some apps
> such as
> Azureus may automatically open ports. If you dig in the menus it does
> WPA.
>
> My main complaints are it's ridiculous size, placement of ports
> along 2
> edges and lack of bandwidth counter (since my 'free' broadband is
> capped).
>
> Alex

Not impressed. Just unpacked it and set it up only to find I can't
log in to 'config page'. The documentation says my username and
password is on the, 'welcome letter'. It's not, there was nothing
like that on the letter. I tried using my isp username and password,
but that didn't work, so now I have to phone the flipping 'help' line
tomorrow to find out what the router wants me to type in when it asks
for my username and password combination to let me configure the dam
thing!

Baza
Site http://walkertopia.com
Blog http://walkertopia.com/blog