[Wolves] List

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 13:31:52 BST 2006

> Not really. If everyone else thinks there was no difference in the
> atmosphere then ignore me and we'll keep going to Spice Avenue.

I agree with you - I never really liked spice avenue. I'd much rather go
somewhere I can get better choice of food. Most pubs will do a curry,
but not many curry houses will do a mixed grill. Most pubs have better
veggie options, too.

The main reason I've not been coming to the lug recently is that I'm
truly sick of indian food & I couldn't get to the pie factory because
it's too far out of my way.

What about the Quadrant Lounge? They do cracking food, have discrete
seating areas & are in wolves central- not sure about opening times
though, will have to check.

spline