[Wolves] I want to build a website and a blog

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 21:40:31 BST 2006

On Friday 04 August 2006 18:44, Jayne Heger wrote:

Hi Jayne

Web Hosting: https://ukwebsolutionsdirect.co.uk/

I use these £30.00 a year they use Linux servers so thats good there is a neat
control panel that will install all sorts Websites, blogs the list is very
extensive, you just click on it select install and it does all the rest.

Of course you will need to do all the content and so forth but I'm sure
everyone will help you with that.

I'm a great fan of Joomla that will do all the bits you want and is dead easy
to use. Have a look at my site http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk and see if thats
any good if not there are others that can be installed from Fantastico.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon