[Wolves] List

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 08:17:31 BST 2006

On Saturday 05 August 2006 13:07, Jono Bacon wrote:

> I think we need to move to a better venue. There was indeed a
> distinctive change in atmosphere, and we need to retain that kind of
> atmosphere. So, any suggestions?

Dave's venue gets my vote, true food is a small issue but surely curry junkies
can have it delivered if they are desperate for a fix drinks are free (Tea &
Coffee) most bring their own booze anyway so I don't see any difference,
seating was good and we had access to power.

Its the people that make the LUG not the venue :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon