[Wolves] Adam Sweet: Go on then, bang us out a rift

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 15:48:04 BST 2006

--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

> Adam Sweet wrote:
> > --- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> >> Hi All
> >>
> >> Check  out Adams Blog
> >> http://blog.adamsweet.org/?p=160
> >>
> >> He's got 'Money' I'll be trying to negotiate a
> >> managers contract later :)
> >>
> > You strike me as the Led Zepellin manager type.
> Aren't you a bit young to be stuck in the 70s
> Drinky? See your Yahoo
> mail before 8 pm.

You know what Woo, you put me to shame you do. Here I
am, just short of 30 and ready for bed after a day at
work. There are you, a youngster at cough... 35 and
sprightly as ever.

It's weird, I was born in 76, the year some of my
favourite hit the scene. Most of my influences have
been split up for aeons, many are dead. I have
eclectic tastes. It never really occured to me that I
have a 70s thing before. I love The Who too (I wanted
to play like John Entwistle and leap around like Pete
Townshend when I was in my band).

Sadly I ain't goin nowhere tonight. No I won't be busy
practicing my best 70s punk hairstyle, I'll be cooking
dinner and blowing the house to pieces with my
guitars, before trying to work out what to do with my
new sound card and one of these days I will have to
make an executive decision on whether to compile
gstreamer from scratch (last time didn't work for me)
or install Edgy on my lesser PC.

Sorry to disappoint Woo, you're still a legend (unlike
my weary self) ;)

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk