[Wolves] Congratulations Jono

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 15:54:39 BST 2006

Since nobody has mentioned it on-list, I thought it
might be appropriate to say a big congratulations to
Canonical's newest employee, none other than the new
Ubuntu Community Manager and our very own LUG founder
Mr Jonathan Bacon.

Well done Jono, you get to be an open source loafer
for even longer and all of that brown nosing of Mark
Shuttleworth has finally paid off :)

Seriously though, despite what I may say publicly,
you've worked hard to carve your niche in the
community and I think you will do a great job.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.adamsweet.org