[Wolves] [JOB] MessageLabs

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 09:54:32 BST 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 09:31:56PM +0100, Peter Oliver wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Barbie wrote:
>
> <interesting looking job ad>
>
> I'm curious.  Do you get many applications in response to an ad that
> gives no indication of salary?

That's a bit awkward to do, as although we are happy to get a junior
programmer, we are equally happy to talk to experienced programmers.
We're interested in the right person and salary will be based on their
experience. I wouldn't want to frighten anyone off by setting incorrect
expectations of salary.

Unfortunately I wasn't given an salary information, but the pay scales
here have recently had an overhaul and are pretty respectable. In most
cases the main reason for people turning us down has been location, and
to my knowledge none have turned the job down due to salary.

Barbie.