[Wolves] Email server

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 10:55:49 BST 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 05:32, Andy Smith wrote:

> If you are happy to have your email hosted by an organisation that
> you have absolutely no comeback with in the event of dissatisfaction
> then it could indeed be a good option.

Oi I'm the cynical one on this list :P

I had a quick look after Marks post last night the wording for signing up is
very very good they're only looking for organisations, I bet once your hooked
it'll be a 'Pay For' service unless they intend to be the biggest mail server
in the universe?

--
Regards
Peter Cannon