[Wolves] I give up forthe minute

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 15:34:54 BST 2006

Hi All

Covide CRM moans

Well I was hoping to be playing with yet another CRM package but I've ground
to a halt I probably need to sit in a dark room with a wet tea towel wrapped
round my head before I can move forward.

Contrarey to statements I've made over the last couple of days I do in fact
have a modicum of ability but at the moment its beaten me :(

For everyone to understand you'd need to see the readme files as an example
for three quarters of the documents they talk about MySql then towards the
end state "We use Postgresql" !!!

The best bit is the latest release is 6.1 but guess what? most of the files
and folders are missing!! purely by accident I found you need 5.3 first.
That's got the stuff you need it looks like 6.1 is in fact an update but the
developers haven't said that I figured it out as it was talking about an src
folder which wasn't there but when I looked at 5.3 there it was.

5.3-->6.1 seems a strange jump as well? I went on the home page and saw
FAQ "Ooh goody" nope click on it and........its empty!!

I'm going to persevere as the demo site really impressed me but god what poor
documentation

--
Regards
Peter Cannon