[Wolves] (Covide) More help pls

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 22:39:31 BST 2006

On Thursday 17 August 2006 22:21, Adam Sweet wrote:

> This is a postgresql permissions error. Does your apache user have read
> permissions on that db?

Oo'er um.

Sorry for being dim, I presume apache is owned by root?
Via the browser on the VMPlayer --> Debian-->peter using epiphany I'm browsing
to localhost which immediately brings up the Covide login screen.

I then enter the user name and password that is entered in the postgres
database as the owner also the database, user & password is entered in the
file /var/www/inc_db.php

This is all on Debian Sarge running in VM Player.

Before I lead everyone up the garden path there are two packages that I have
not installed because I cant find them apt says they are mentioned but not
available they are;

php5-pear & php5-tidy

The user group has no posts so no help there, sourceforge has some bug
reports, the actual covide website only has contact details for becoming a
partner. So I'm a bit stumped, ordinarily, as we all know, I usually give up
at this stage but on this occasion I want to give it my best effort.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon