[Wolves] VMPlayer Etc

Ian Harper idharper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 12:41:36 BST 2006

On 21/08/06, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> > yup with X but only 640x480 resolution as we dont need more than that.
>
> Is the 'Player' minimise disabled? Or do they  just leave it maximised  as
> theres nothing underneath?
> (Just being nosy)

maximised at the mo - its in final development so may change it before it
goes live.

> My main machines are Linux host running vmware workstation with clients
> > running Linux and windoze and shared drive works on them fine. Just need
> it
> > under vmplayer.
>
> Do you mean the hosts use a shared drive? Cant you set up an NFS share on
> network or even a virtual network?

Ideal is the clients can use a shared drive on the host which the host also
can obviously access - easier for moving files around between client
machines and to/from host. basically machine A generates files randomly and
machine B when it sees them grabs ad processes them before passing on to
other machines.

Ian