[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 152, Issue 3 SuSe and or Ubuntu probs

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 15:10:51 BST 2006

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 14:54, Howard Berry wrote:

> Hello,
> Since I updated to Suse 10.1 the on-line updates do not seem to work. Yast
> just pretends to look for up-dates or refresh the sources but nothing
> happens.

You should look on the www.opensuse.org wiki theres tonnes of help there.

However, I fixed mine by doing;
Yast--->Online update (wait a bit) accept
Yast--->Online update (wait a bit) accept
(Yep do it twice)

You should be good to go just do the check/refresh on the applet.
did you skip the "Test connection" during the install? if you skipped that and
the offer to "check for updates" then that's why its borked.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing