[Wolves] A plea for advice / help / divine intervention.

Mark Trotman rfdemon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:40:00 BST 2006

Hi folks,

Is there anyone out there interested in an OOo2 Base problem?

As part of a self imposed, work related project, I have spent many 100's
of hours of my own time since Christmas '05 documenting process
specifications  in OOo .sxc and .ods formats. I am aware that these can be
used as data sources for Base but now need to construct a database which
will use the data within these files that will allow computer illiterates
worse than myself to punch in a few details, search the db to check if a
string exists and if it does output the correct process specification and
other related documentation as print jobs. Having mulled over as much Base
documentation as possible, I am still having trouble understanding how it is
all going to hang together!

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it and a walk through would be even better
as I have no previous db experience (as if it isn't obvious enough!)

Cheers for now!

--

Mark