[Wolves] A plea for advice / help / divine intervention.

Jen Phillips jetlaglug at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:43:48 BST 2006

> This ought to be possible. I personally don't know much about it, but
> Russ is good with this kind of stuff. Have you tried the IRC channels?
> They're likely to be able to help.

Russ (who isn't actually on this list) says: "Aq speaks the chin"

Two things. Firstly, he's not the OOo guru people seem to think he is
(running OOo macros consisted largely of collecting and uploading other
people's work). Secondly, most of his OOo experience is from before Base,
which he's not done much with.

However, Mark, he does know OOo and he does know databases, so if you're
still struggling next week when we get our computers all set up properly in
our new house (on our new desks with our new TFT monitors), then he's happy
to have a look at it and try to help you figure it out. If you email me off
list with the files, I'll pass them on to him so he can have a look at the
data structure.

Hugs,

Jen