[Wolves] Acer Laptop and wireless connection

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sun Aug 27 15:51:57 BST 2006

On Sunday 27 August 2006 15:19, Mo Awkati wrote:

> You could be right that the card is working, but how do I check that it is
> actually scanning for a network? When I fire up Kwifi it says it can't see
> any networks???

Ah thats the 64 million dollar question, are there any lights on the
Laptop-Wifi card? that of course will only demonstrate that is got power its
not a guarantee that its working.

Are you 100% convinced the Wireless router or Modem is offering itself out?

Mo, I'm just guessing I have no ability in this area but it never hurts for
people to state the obvious its easily missed.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon