[Wolves] RE: BBQ List

Kat Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 06:46:31 BST 2006

James Daley wrote :
> Operation SummerBBQWednesday 30 August, 7pm onwards38 Hadley Way, Walsall (Details/Directions on request)
Juicy Sausages (Gos)
1. Kat
2. David
3. Alex
4. James (vegetarian)
5. Ad - can probably offer lifts to people from my end of Wolves(WV10), but will have to leave ~10pm.
6. Peter Oliver
7. Joe Wrigley (vegetarian)
8. Ron (& Mel?) (Carnivores)
9. James Dalley (If there a bus or i can get a lift!)
Where are you coming from?  Getting to us from wolverhampton requires 2
busses, and takes quite a while (or 1 bus and about a mile walk) so if
you can get a lift, maybe with Adam, that would be easier.

Kat

Burnt Burgers (No Gos)
1. Aq -- on holiday 2. MMMMAARRRRLLLEEYY (in hospital)

Limp Salad (Maybe/Late Gos)
1. PeterC (9pm ish, with girls if that's OK?)