[Wolves] An interesting proposition

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:47:44 GMT 2006

I'm not interested but that was personal feeling in the same manner
that I think it would be wrong to be an ubuntu member even though that
is what 90% + of us use.

Aq I will gladly pass on the info to the contact but I thought that
this is one of the decisions that needs to be made as a lug rather
than individual.

I am happy to of opened this up and I'm glad that everyone is of a
similar or same opinion.

To End Aq feel free to pass my details onto the novell guys and I will
explain why our lug isn't interested in becoming a member.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know