[Wolves] NIS

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:27:08 GMT 2006

On 12/12/06, Andy Smith <andy at lug.org.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 04:12:07PM +0000, David Morley wrote:
> > Andy less of the harshness please if this is a new poster then he
> > might not know or understand what he has done wrong.
>
> It's harsh to point out that I (and presumably many others) haven't
> got time to piece together paragraphs from several posts?
>
> Or is it harsh to ask what his actual question was?
>
> Or is it harsh to suggest he doesn't break threads?
>
> > If it is the first problem that he has come across then you should
> > be a little more receptive let's not lose sight of what the roles
> > of the Lugs are one of those points is to help people.
>
> I'm perfectly receptive, thanks.

I think it is more the way it was put across.  Simply saying "Try to
keep your posts about the same subject together please it is easier to
understand and follow." is a lot harsh than "Ah well, it was bad
enough with the HTML, I'm not going to go
looking into other threads".
Your "what question?" was simply a question I have no problem with that.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know