[Wolves] Any Brummies going to the Christmas Bash?

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Sat Dec 16 19:18:42 GMT 2006

--- Jayne Heger <jayneheger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to go to the Christmas Bash, but I live
> in Birmingham so
> getting back home may be a problem.
> Are there any Brummies going? and can I be cheeky
> and ask for a lift back to
> Birmingham afterwards if any of you are driving?

whereabouts in brum?

I'll be heading back to Kings Heath so if its anywhere
near (or is vaguely on the way) there then not a
problem.

I know some other people live in that general
direction as well and I'll still have two spare places
in the car so shout if you want one (I'll be going
straight from work so you'll have to make your own
ways there!).

chris