[Wolves] Thunderbird text formatting tool bar

James Dalley j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Dec 24 13:57:55 GMT 2006

Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:53:47 +0000From: mawkati at yahoo.co.ukTo: Wolves at mailman.lug.org.ukCC: Subject: [Wolves] Thunderbird text formatting tool bar

Hi folkAnyone using Thunderbird? I don't seem to have the text formatting tool bar, i.e. I can't change fonts, underline or bold text. I have serached the Thunderbird knowledge base and FAQ no success. Any ideas or suggestions on to how I can get it to work?CheersMo

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi at gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Hi,
are you definatly trying to send email as HTML?? Holding down Shift while clicking Write will let you enter text the opposite way
to what is your default..
So, if your default is plain text, this will let you send a one off email as HTML or vice versa if your default is HTML.

James