[Wolves] People with digital cameras I need your help.

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 22:51:56 GMT 2006

Many Lug goers will know I am eager to set up a Linux Tutorial
website.  Unfortunately attempts to make videos have failed so I have
decided to do a picture per step approach instead.  To this end I need
some pictures of initial screens (before bios) and then (bios screens)
from first screen seen when you enter your bios and the screen where
you select boot from cdrom, so I should have 3 photo's in all.  Yes I
am going that low level with these tutorials.  The idea being that I
can get several different bios screen photo's together to show people
what there might look like.  Also the idea being you can direct your
Mom or Dad to this site and they can follow it.
--
Seek That Thy Might Know