[Wolves] New site!

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:31:43 GMT 2006

On 16/02/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay due to video and audio sinc problems it has not been possible to
> do a video tutorials as I had wished.  So I have had an alternate plan
> could someone please take a look at the links and general html code
> for the following site, it is not complete yet I know but it is still
> in heavy testing at the moment.
> http://www.davmor2.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Hi David,

Looks good. Well done for putting the effort into it :)

Couple of points - one major, one minor..

To make sure that the site renders correctly in most browsers you
should run the site through the W3 HTML Validator - for a fairly
simple site like yours it should be easy to make it compliant.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.davmor2.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk%2F

There is a typo on the front page

"The reasons for these choices will be made aparent here"

Cheers

~sm