[Wolves] broke it help!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 09:40:43 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 02:31, Baza wrote:

> I was doing some work on my server and seem to have broke my blog.

What do you mean by doing some work?

> I  keep getting this,  Your PHP installation appears to be missing the
> MySQL which is required for WordPress.
>
> I am running php 4.4 and mysql 4.1 (ubuntu) Any ideas?

Have you got the PHP-Mysql plugin installed?

If everything was working fine before you'll need to take us back to the point
from which it worked, then what you did from that time to the point at which
its broke,

I don't use Wordpress now but what version of Mysql does it support?
If its not 4.1 then you will get that message as it just ignores it.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
peter at cannon-linux.co.uk