[Wolves] I saw this and it started me wondering

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:03:41 GMT 2006

On 28/02/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.desktoplinux.com/files/article019/osdl-dtl-survey-12.jpg
> this is from a survey carried out and I just wondered how accurate it
> was.  What distro's do people on the list use?  I know a lot of people
> use Ubuntu but I was surprised at how few used Fedora and how many
> used Debian and Suse.
> --

I thought this was the W'ton Ubuntu list....

;-)))

FWIW Ubuntu/Kubuntu sometimes...Zenwalk, Vector, SuSE (probably my
main one) Knoppix for troubleshooting, Xandros.....once in a blue moon
(it happens to be on a dual boot disk I have), Mandriva 2006 (I like
this one, hated the previous 2 or 3 releases because they were
sloooooooow).  I have installed Debian Sarge and liked it but have not
used it productively.  Probably the only two biggies I haven't tried
are Fedora and Gentoo.  I may give them a go one day....

Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay