[Wolves] Hooray SuSE is back

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 21:59:09 GMT 2006

Evening All

I fixed it :)

Everyone stand in line with clubs and bricks at the ready.

The new install wasn't broken as such really, guess why I had the Grub issue?

'Pete crouches down ready to avoid all manner of rotten vegetables'

Um you cant boot from a PCI IDE raid card (run away run away)

Ripped all the guts out of my box pulled out what should have been the
Windows-Storage HDD attached to the PCI IDE card and in big letters (Written
by me) it said SuSE.

A quick FIXMBR first, plonked it on the correct IDE fresh install and "Bobs
your uncle fannies your aunt"

Thanks for all the advice, just need to put everything back now :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon