[Wolves] are these printers ok for linux

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:02:33 GMT 2006

Bobby, double check on the Lexmark compatibility.  Some will work some
don't.  As for cartridge price...yes, originals are expensive.  Which
is why, when I ran a Lexmark, I used third party replacements.

Does Epson do an all in one?  It would be 99.9% certan that it would
work in Linux if they do.

As for Canon....well, I think my feelings about them are well known
already :-(  they simply do not support Linux themsleves.  But, they
are quite happy to have other people attempt to write drivers for
their products without any help from themsleves of course!

Take care this Xmas.  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive.
Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire