[Wolves] I hate Windows

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 09:26:09 GMT 2006

On Sunday 08 January 2006 00:18, Mark Ellse wrote:

> You'll see from the other post that I got my computer working again. But
> thanks for the offer of help.

Yeah saw that, my comments were pathetic :(

Glad you got sorted, just goes to show people networking works, :P

> And do you want any monitors? I counted up until I got bored. I have got
> 70 15" monitors, but no 17" ones left.

Yep just need to kick the Muppets a bit more so they come and collect, I'll
take 10 X 15" and 10 X 17" I hear through the grapevine you have one or two
other goodies on offer? let me know off list as this lot are are quicker than
lightning at snapping stuff up. :D

--
Peter Cannon
peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
www.cannon-linux.co.uk

"If god had meant us to fly he'd have given us wings"