[Wolves] ubuntu 5.10 installation error

alex yan yongnet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:52:45 GMT 2006

after 'base installation', using partitioner to seperate HD, etc, I reboot
my laptop. And then a 'Ubuntu' GUI starting up screen comes out with lots of
lines for the loading modules and filesystems etc. Everything are shown 'OK'
status, until the screen jump to a text windows said "preparing
installation" at 5%, the installation process stop at here with some errors
messages(I am sure they are, though what I saw are little blocks.)

Anyone knows what the hell is that? and how to install it entirely without
anyproblem? I installed it twice, but the system shows me exactly the same
error.

the version is 5.10

cheers mates