[Wolves] ubuntu 5.10 installation error

alex yan yongnet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:36:12 GMT 2006

cheers, Alan

the way i installed Ubuntu is from online mirror site...coz, my machine has
not got a cdrom drive.

hmmmmmm, I am thinking to download the whole Ubuntu 5.10 installation files
into another computer within the same LAN, and set up a HTTP server or FTP
server on it for my old laptop.

i will try it latter.

yan