[Wolves] ubuntu 5.10 installation error

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 08:12:28 GMT 2006

On Thursday 12 January 2006 14:57, Daniel Jones wrote:

> Sorry, did that come across as a little sharp?  I didn't mean to...

FOR GODS SAKE

Will someone sort out the LUG server get them to switch the bloody router off
and back on again in 15 minutes!!!

This delay in mails is going to cause major misunderstandings!!

Dan as you can see above your mail timed at 14:57 dropped in my inbox this
morning my reply to your earlier mail was sent prior to receipt of this one.

My reply was a bit strong too, Sorry. :)

--
Peter Cannon
peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
www.cannon-linux.co.uk

"If god had meant us to fly he'd have given us wings"