[Wolves] FOR GODS SAKE

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Sun Jan 15 11:07:14 GMT 2006

> We could do something about it, we (well, somebody) could install
> mailman on wolveslug.org.uk and move the list over there.

We could do, but then we lose the traffic that lug.org.uk drives to us
(unless we can get them to update it so that it points at a non
lug.org.uk mailing list), we have to be mail admins (no, no, please,
no), at least some people will not subscribe to the new list, and we
can't change all the back issues of Linux Format and whatnot which say
where the list is...

Aq.