[Wolves] OT: training sponsorship?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 11:41:45 GMT 2006

Does anybody know of any charities who are willing to fund disabled
people (me in this case) with college fees so that they can get back
into full time work?  I'm not looking at IT stuff with this one but
more general funding for a chosen course.  I've checked out course
fees and there is no way I can afford them on benefits.
Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.
Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay