[Wolves] Yeah got on the open advantage Linux admin course.

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:43:19 GMT 2006

You can only attend one course so choose carefully.  I went for Linux
Administration because the more I can get about the Admin side of
things the better for me at home but more importantly as a complete
carreer change.  Yes the course is fund by the government, which is
why I am able to attand.  Why don't you have a word with Jono about
thing off line and maybe do what I did and go and see him at open
advantage to get some Idea as to what to do next.

------
Seek That Thy Might Know