[Wolves] Ubuntu real CD - not CDR

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 21:43:32 BST 2006

On 04/07/06, Matthew Revell <matthew at understated.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi - anyone got a real Ubuntu CD? Either a coverdisk or ShipIt disc.
>
> My ThinkPad drive is running too hot and is ruining CD-Rs. So, I can't
> install from a CD-R, it keeps corrupting the discs, annoyingly.
>
> I'm after Dapper, ideally. Can pick up from LUG meet tomorrow :)
>
> --
> Matthew Revell
> www.understated.co.uk

I don't have Ubuntu but I do have Kubuntu (6.06) official discs from
shipit.  If it's any use to you, and remember you can install Gnome on
top of KDE, you are welcome to one of them.  I've got 32 and 64 bit.
Let me know and I can pass one on to Peter C as he's going to the LUG
meet tomorrow night.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay