[Wolves] Free software magazine?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 11:12:45 BST 2006

As the subject line states, it's a Free online magazine :-)))  No, I'm
not talking about Tux (I assume you all know about Tux, if not please
say so and I'll gladly post up details).  This one is called Free
Software Magazine.  It deals with free software, like it says on the
tin, innit :-)

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/

You do need to register (free, of course) but for this you get the
high res version every month sent to your mail box.  Average magazine
size is around 2.5mb  It deals not only in *nix stuff but also MS and
Mac free software.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay