[Wolves] Two Things

Lists lists at kryogenix.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 23:13:55 BST 2006

Yes krdc or similar would give the same result but:-

Decreased compression rations decreased performance

Free nx ownz if u got a desktop u want to share with the masses freenx in
cost/performance out strips citrix and terminal services without even
trying.

Problem is are your client apps linux centric? I dount it majority of people
I c have sage and or similar doze only software

Nevermind the idea/application is uber

Usage mediocre unless u need to access your own boxes ofc