[Wolves] Asterisk geniuses required

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 22:05:44 BST 2006

On Friday 14 July 2006 21:47, Adam Sweet wrote:

> Theres no way I'm keeping you in head polish for the
> next 6 months Peter Cannon when there are kind souls
> who will offer a hand at the cost of a nod of
> appreciation ;)

You miserable bastard (I read that somewhere) :P

> Keeping your kids in shoes however, I'm more likely to
> pony up for :)

Funny you should mention that, they've just come back from a weeks holiday
visiting France and Belgium so the Bank of Dad is now skint.

Does that count?

I can ask our Internet, sms and VOIP guru on Monday (if you can wait that long
misery guts)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon