[Wolves] Asterisk geniuses required

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 17:55:03 BST 2006

On 14/07/06, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Kevan if you'll accept my apology, with retrospect I
> think my reply was not only a bit mean but followed up
> by pushing your head in the mud and then treading on
> it after your kind offer of help.

Accepted and forgotten about already mate :-)  We all have off days,
don't worry about it.

It's still puzzling me though about the post trimming.  There have
been some strange things ahppening with GMail lately...apparently.
Some people on another list entirely have been getting digests that
are only half there...
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(R) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom