[Wolves] Help get me out the pooh!

Morris, Simon Simon.Morris at cmtww.com
Tue Jul 18 20:18:29 BST 2006

Reading your mail in more detail (sat in car outside supermarket waiting for wifey)...

My first guess is that the website config was kept in a seperate config file from the main server config? Or the old httpd.conf file has a separate <VirtualHost ...> Segment near the bottom?

When you hit the site are you using an IP address or DNS name? It looks like it is serving the default page in the absence of the Virtualhost file. Check the error.log file and see what it is saying in there.

~sm