[Wolves] Simon Morris is a Star

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 14:40:06 BST 2006

Hi All

Just to say a big thanks to Simon Morris for spending all morning trying to
get this bloody Ruby Rails Intranet working.

The Witchcraft skills he used left me and my victim speechless, he used some
sort of reverse ssh. (its all smoke and mirrors to me) Simon whizzed round
the Server quicker than a ferret up a trouser leg it was a beauty to behold.

He managed to get it 99.9% up and running there are no errors in any logs but
unfortunately no site is displayed all we get is a page displaying
this: "application error (rails)"

It defiantly looks like a Rails problem now. I have the box back at my office
and have until Monday morning to get it sorted.

If  anyone fancies a stab at it mail me on or off list.

Simon I've asked 'The Killers' to change the words on that song from Andy
to "Simon you're a star"

Cheers mate I really appreciate it.

--
Regards