[Wolves] Att: Peter Cannon: Dell S-Video lead for Lug Radio Live

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Thu Jul 20 01:13:20 BST 2006

Hi Peter (and list),

Tonight I naively offered my laptop, for connecting to a TV during LRL. I
didn't realise the tv-out port on the back was a custom Dell-combined
pinout.

Do you have an s-video/composite lead for a Latitude D600? If so are you
attending LRL on Friday, or could I pick one up Fri afternoon (4ish)?

I would of course be paying market rate.

Alex

PS. Sorry for not getting back to you about the laptop bag. I've decided
to stick with what I have and replace it whenever I do the laptop.