[Wolves] Att: Peter Cannon: Dell S-Video lead for Lug Radio Live

Alex Willmer Alex at moreati.org.uk
Thu Jul 20 22:37:47 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 10:56 +0100, David Morley wrote:
> Okay fixed it now working but the lead is displaying in black and
> white so I'll pick up a new one asap.

What command options did you use with atitvout, and what X driver were
you using? I didn't have success with atitvout.

I've managed to get a signal using the fglrx driver and aticonfig. It
works on a high end television, but when feeding it into my WinTV card
the picture doesn't sync. I presume it can't handle a 60 Hz refresh
rate. aticonfig doesn't have any options for forcing a refresh rate,
that I can see.

Regards

Alex