[Wolves] LRL2006 Photos

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jul 26 11:09:19 BST 2006

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 10:03:37AM +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On Sunday 23 July 2006 21:10, Ron Wellsted wrote:
>
> > my photos from LRL2006.
>
> Why do you hate me?
>
> No pictures of me and I was the most important one there :P

Fear not Pete, you will be immortalised once I get my photos online.
Have been a little busy this week, so might not get them online until
next week, but I'll post a link here :)

And thanks guys, cast & crew, for an excellent weekend. I think I only
have one criticism ... can I be bought lots of beer next year to make
me feel better for going up against Mark Shuttleworth?

I only wonder if the venue is going to be big enough next year?

And if you're feeling withdrawal symptoms, you could always register for
YAPC::Europe, which is happening in Birmingham at the end of August ;)

Barbie.
--
http://birmingham.pm.org
http://www.birmingham2006.com