[Wolves] I just read this....

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Thu Jun 1 10:15:08 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 08:48 +0100, Matthew Revell wrote:
> On 01/06/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just read this an thought of Pete and others.....
> >
> > http://desktoplinux.com/articles/AT5613250391.html
>
> What makes Suse any better, as a Vista alternative, than any other up
> to date Linux OS? I've seen a couple of articles suggesting that
> Suse's gonna be this big threat to Vista, but I can't quite work out
> why they've singled out Suse. I think our pal Haegar must be doing
> some behind the scenes work :)

Matt,

I think a lot of these claims are hinging on SLED10 rather than the
OpenSUSE distribution. Of course you are correct in saying that the
technology is going to be available via whichever distributor you choose
but SLED users are going to have access to a lot of support options,
documentation and accrediation/training than other distributors.

~sm