[Wolves] I just read this....

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 11:04:03 BST 2006

On 02/06/06, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone. So, umm support and a case of wearing
> your old comfortable hat.
>
> Ad

Mmmmmm, yes, sort of.  The comfortable hat bit certainly - though it's
not so comfortable now with the latest SuSE.  The support definitely
not.  I had occasion to use SuSE support.  I don't recall what it was
but it was really relatively minor.  They did not want to know.  That
was back in 9.1 days and you know how I got 9.2 and 9.3 :-)  Since
then I just don't see the justification in spending money that I
cannot afford on a distro that I can download for free.

I am actually quite flexible when it comes to distro's.  On the one
hand it can be said that it's best to stick with one distro and learn
that - :-) Peter C.  Faultless philosophy.  On the other hand, other
distro's just might support a piece of hardware that the others don't
and besides, it's plain good fun on a none production machine to try
out something different.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay