[Wolves] Hey, this is interesting...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:38:12 BST 2006

I've seen a project keyboard for sale.  It involves a small projection
mechanism which displays a 'virtual' keyboard onto the desk or
wherever you are working.  It then senses somehow each key press as
your fingers move over the keys.  I don't see why the same technology
couldn't be used to project the screen onto a wall.  The mouse part I
don't know about....unless.....somebody devised a movement sensor that
took the form of a ring to be worn on the finger?

Who watches 'Earth - Final Conflict'?  The shuttles are piloted by
waving hands over a virtual screen.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay