[Wolves] Open Source index

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Fri Jun 16 14:42:19 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 10:09 +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Is there an index of Open Source apps/projects that'll run on Widows?

I'm confused. Is this a group of bereaved women who need software? Did
proprietary software kill their husbands?

> Specifically I'm looking for an equivalent to MS Project. I only know
> of
> KProject but that won't run on Windows.

I would recommend looking at dotproject (http://www.dotproject.org)

It's a web based application (that counts as "run on Windows" right) and
it's very good. My company is setting up a project office now and I'm
fighting to put this into production rather than the $30,000 solution we
are currently looking at :(

~sm