[Wolves] Talking of silly Friday

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 15:10:23 BST 2006

Hi All

Yesterday one of our suppliers sent an email to her new line manager however
she inadvertently put their customer base email addresses in the Cc: rather
than Bc:

Within 10 minutes everyone was emailing everyone else offering good, services
and jobs. (Not me of course ;-) ) the poor girls manager has been desperately
trying to stop the mailings ever since by appealing to peoples better nature.

Its now degenerated into insults, I myself think its hysterical :D

Anyone looking for an account manager who literally has blond days?

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing