[Wolves] Talking of silly Friday

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 16:25:06 BST 2006

On Friday 16 June 2006 16:09, Andy Smith wrote:

> Something similar was done to me by Pizza World Hounslow, although
> at a rather lower level of the evolutionary ladder:
>
> http://strugglers.net/~andy/humour/pizza_world_hounslow_oops.txt

I've just pee'd myself when I saw some of the comments.

1. They're no use to me, bloody home users, pain in the bum, they're always
messing with their systems when they don't know what they are doing. ;)

2. Why on earth would anyone give their email address to Pizza World???? are
they that lazy? do they just mail their orders in?

That is very funny tho.

Over the years I've had loads of muppets send their address book by mistake,
of course being the honest chap I am I've never put that information to any
use. :)

This normally happens when you get some cheapskate doing mail shots from
Outlook or Outlook Express, by cheapskate I mean they don't buy/get a proper
mail campaign program. It doesn't annoy me in the least, I think its funny,
my only thought is "Theres another vacancy to be applied for"

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing